Gallery: Game Screenshots

Hey for sure I tried checking your server but its dead.:confused:

My favorite gameplay is HC S&D, cant go wrong with that best type gameplay ever.

The owner decided to shut it down, not enough attention. Forgot to edit my sig.

I didn't play FEAR: PM because of that, like you said, the same story and nothing made we want to waste my time on it.

I'm looking forward to STALKER: Clear sky.

Yeah, at first I didn't like STALKER, but after playing more of it...not too bad. My biggest complaint is the lack of a fast travel feature. Sometimes your missions are so far away and they force you to walk all the way there...

The graphics aren't terribly good, but with that draw distance you can't really complain. I don't know...I really wanted to like that game and I played it for a while, but...I just don't see anything in it. :(

I have played FEAR and FEAR: Extraction Point. They are both very good. Extraction Point is the expansion pack and picks up just where the original game ends. I'm sure you want to know what happens if you watched all the way to the end?

I really wish it would explain what those things are though. Or did I miss something somewhere? Are they just your hallucinations, kind of like the flash backs through the game?

Yeah, I actually did watch it until the end. And, I don't think you missed anything because as soon as I passed it, me and my girlfriend were thinking the same thing about the flashbacks. I guess I need to pick up Extraction Point now :p

Sith Lord POWER!!!:D

starwars.jpg

Back
Top Bottom