Car Thread!

oh hell, bad move. You should have read the last 40 pages of this thread to see that nearly every member on these forums is an RX-8 fanatic.

A shit storm awaits.

kinda like this actually:

fck.jpg

Yeh I know RX-8 is a nice car but STFU already, anything can be made fast with a turbo. Hell I could add a turbo on my tC and be pushing 300HP at 8psi with stock internals. My opinion is RX-7>RX-8.

Can anyone say the new GTR is secks on wheel, Amuse already tunned one of these babies. Added front splitter, new wing, modded the CPU, a new exhaust, done some suspension tuning and increased the boost pressures a bit. Already Pushing 600HP and having a faster lap time, im in love with this car.

2298670572_55f5fb6429.jpg

Well if you are good enough at splicing wires together, you wouldn't REALLY need a harness...well atleast I didn't need one for the 2 or 3 systems I've done, but if you ever need the original back in you are kinda screwed!

The only thing I don't like is how everything is so "computerized".

that does suck for those who are more mechanical savvy rather than tech savvy but the way things are going, a thorough knowledge about computers and electronics is just as important as possessing mechanical know-how.

i think it's 237hp..which is about 180hp at the wheels

There's no way you can lose almost 60hp through that transmission. lol
Try maybe 210-ish.

But yeah, I liked the RX-7's better. I even love the FCs.
The RX-8 is no slouch though, there's one I race against that hangs me out to dry on the circuit, but I just got new racing tires so we'll see if I can catch him next time I go out.

Back
Top Bottom