GuyGuy

God dudes if you don't like him deal with it honestly he wasnt breaking any rules that i could see . This thread is just stupid leave deciding who gets banned to the mods thats what they are here for

If you dont like reading his crap then dont read his threads or posts you can ignore them in your user cp its really quite simple , if you dont like something you dont subject yourself to it no need to go all vigilante on someone just because you dont like some of their posts

Umm... yeah, except he DID break several rules and was a no good member to the site, and I highly doubt he will be missed.

I consider it spam to make threads saying you are George Monks, especially when I was already thinking it was possibly him, and then requesting to be banned for a day, requesting mods to edit your sig for the hell of it, and then all his annoying posts that did not add anything to anything. Spam IS against the rules is it not?

these threads are pointless i don't really care whose banned or why.
despite the fact he isnt here your giving him the attention he craves just let it go

He'll be back though, he'll probably make a couple more spam accounts and try to get back or else beg for mercy from David and then end up getting himself PB'd.

Good riddance.....

Umm... yeah, except he DID break several rules and was a no good member to the site, and I highly doubt he will be missed.

Well as for the multiple accounts wtf was the whole cryman thing about for 1 that was multiple accounts too yet the rules where different there where they
And secondly you still shouldn't be going round saying who should be banned thats for the mods to decide not you or anyone else here apart from mods

Back
Top Bottom