A Farewell to Hillary

So it's okay for "only some of the people" to die.

What about the promise that this conflict would end quickly, instead of going on for 5+ years?

"We're not going to get into house-to-house fighting in Baghdad."
- John McCain

"I believe that success will be fairly easy."
-John McCain

Remember when Bush declared that major combat operations were over? Yeah, that was five years ago.

Wait are you arguing against me? I'm for Obama. To get those people out of there.

Oh, I thought you were arguing that only some of the people were unfairly deployed, and therefore the rest don't matter.

I shouldn't assume the worst so much >.>

enough about Hilliary. she's back in the kitchen. Barak deserves credit for making it past the primaries, WORKING ON A POSITIVE STRATEGY. he was so good that everything he said, no matter how much Hilliary tried to tear it apar, still got him to where he is.

I'm glad Hillary is getting out. I never liked her and thought she ran a terrible campaign. I'll take Obama over her and he seems like an ok guy even though I have many disagreements with him on issues. He has run a fairly clean campaign and hasn't smeared everyone like Hillary tried to do. Overall, I'm still a McCain supporter but I do think Obama is a decent guy.

Back
Top Bottom