GuyGuy

Glad he is gone he posted crap, sounds like he has a few issues he needs to sort out. Maybe he is realted to GM.

God dudes if you don't like him deal with it honestly he wasnt breaking any rules that i could see . This thread is just stupid leave deciding who gets banned to the mods thats what they are here for

If you dont like reading his crap then dont read his threads or posts you can ignore them in your user cp its really quite simple , if you dont like something you dont subject yourself to it no need to go all vigilante on someone just because you dont like some of their posts

God dudes if you don't like him deal with it honestly he wasnt breaking any rules that i could see . This thread is just stupid leave deciding who gets banned to the mods thats what they are here for

If you dont like reading his crap then dont read his threads or posts you can ignore them in your user cp its really quite simple , if you dont like something you dont subject yourself to it no need to go all vigilante on someone just because you dont like some of their posts
too late. he was banned for multiple accounts, and tbh creating threads like this proves he was an a$$ at times. i dont have anything major against him, but he did the crime so he will do the time :)

Back
Top Bottom