stupid youtube :(

dude_se

Proper Legend
so about a year or 2 after i post a video, they remove it for some reason. its bs. it was a video showing off my psp mod. all my other psp modded videos are still online, just like everyone elses, and they have no way of proving if the music used is legal or not, so why did they remove it :( .. especially over a year later :confused:

ogcbis.jpg

You've got a psp? dude i got this white one i stole from shopko but the battery i have for it sticks out, i cant find a slim battery anywhere.

But anyway

1. Don't post videos showing bad stuff like animal abuse, drug abuse, or bomb making.

Maybe they thought you were making a bomb. Psp modding can sometimes look like that. ;)

i did have a psp. sold it for a ds :(
fancied a change. ive got no time to use it much anyway.
i remember hacking it though, was amazing :)

haha i know. i regret it. i was a big fan of the psp and kept a close eye on the hacking scene. my life got busier and i got a bit bored of it. i just wanted to play pokemon on the ds and generally try it out haha. im not too bothered about swapping back now though. im just p***ed they took off my vid :(

i got a psp...silver slim one, definitely had fun modding it...but i don't get a lot of time to sit and play on it.

@Prodigy146
I'm sure you can find a battery online somewhere. try:
www.bestbuy.com
should be batteries there for the PSP Slims.

Back
Top Bottom