gunna get a job at macdonald's

The staff at all the maccas and other fast food places around here never look happy, I reckon it would be a crappy job working at maccas or the like.

I guarantee you if an employee is "happy" at a fast food place, it's forced because they are supposed to be happy. I try to half smile, but most customers really don't notice if you aren't smiling from what I have observed. As long as you aren't looking pissed off or being pissy with them, then a lot of people don't seem to care.

Off topic: T-man is at 1000 posts!

Haha, I never see people happy either working there.
I also wouldn't touch the food, but in the end, its the money that counts, but I'd rather want to get up and feel slightly more happier about going to a job.

That said, it is rather funny seeing customers reactions sometimes, and they can at least give the day a bit more colour.

my friend works at mcdonalds, and my other friend's sister works there too and shes been working there for like 3 years now and she likes it, and the first friend i mentioned has only been working there for like 2 weeks but he really likes it.

It's nice that you have are applying for a job but just remember a few things.
1st. You haven't even applied yet. Don't think the job is yours already. McDonalds might not be the most popular place to work at but it's possible that they have more than 1 guy wanting to take the job.

2nd. It's McDonalds, I highly doubt anyone likes working there. It might be alright but I'm telling you there are better places to work at.

Anyway, it's still a lot better than nothing so go for it. :) But don't expect it to be the best thing that ever happened to you, if you do then you will be disappointed.

I wouldn't say significantly higher.

Housing is at least 1/3rd more (Sometimes double in a "cheap" area in Canada vs a "cheap" US area), food is around 1/3rd more, gas is an extra buck a gallon, booze is double to triple, electronics are almost the same now (However we don't have lots of highly competitive sales), Internet access is 1/3rd more and we have more taxes!

Its good that your getting out there and trying to get your feet wet, good luck

When in highschool i started moving furniture and was paid $6.00 Hr

thats where i started.

Now I'm a GSS @ $25 Hr... + Benifits

Back
Top Bottom