gunna get a job at macdonald's

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
Its actually really good.

8.20 an hour no taxes (for people under 16), normal min wage is 8.75 but they take away taxes

50% discount on all food

free meals sometimes

unlimited free small drinks whenever you want

great hours

i could be makin over 400 bucks a month at this job, and this would be my first job.

i'll bring in the application to them tomorrow

Not bad. I started at a culvers (Mid-west US chain) and eventually worked into a computer job. Gotta start somewhere.

that aint too bad, although working in the food business isnt very fun... it'll get old real quick

im pullin in around 800 a month @ 7/hr soon ill be getting a raise...

Idc if its 500$ a month. I would NEVER work at McDonalds.

But anyways, congrats :)

free small drinks? why not just say free drinks?
not bad for a first job. i have to work as farm hand all summer. i get liitle money but i getz free beer from my boss.

My last job was $5.25 an hour or something like that... I forgot. So that's not bad at all, but I imagine cost of living there is probably a little higher than in rural AL.

Oh is that CAD or USD?

My last job was $5.25 an hour or something like that... I forgot. So that's not bad at all, but I imagine cost of living there is probably a little higher than in rural AL.

Oh is that CAD or USD?

CAD, and the cost of living in Canada is significantly higher.

I've worked fast food for a year now (as of today). I's not fun for sure. Nothing to be excited about. I get 50% off food, and free food when the managers decide to give it to us (say we just go hit hard that day and got though it well). I always just grab a drink after work, doesn't matter the size, I could get a 44oz drink if I wanted... The best part of it all would be the flexible hours, now I'm kinda getting crapped on about hours, so yeah... I asked for 9 hour shifts with Sundays off for the summer, I got the Sundays off, but it;s like they forgot about the 11-8 shift and kept putting me on 5-10 shifts. I'm trying to save for a newer car and 5 hour shifts aren't going to get me far at all. Being I've been there a year I got an eval and a second raise today, started at $7, went to $7.35 six months ago, now I'm at $7.70. Woohoo! lol

Still annoys me they aren't giving me the hours I want, my summer so far is sitting around at home trying to figure out what to do. I'd rather be making money...don't like the job, but nothing I can really do about that.

The staff at all the maccas and other fast food places around here never look happy, I reckon it would be a crappy job working at maccas or the like.

Back
Top Bottom