AGP video cards

amp27

Daemon Poster
i am looking to upgrade my AGP video card to some...well better. i have the one that came with the computer. it gets burning hot. i have a sore:D

the slot on my mobo is a AGPx4 slot but i only have seen cards that hve x4/x8 so they will have to do i guess.

what would be a good brand for AGP video cards.

here is what i get from newegg for AGP cards(only shopping there)
click me

ive been looking at Sapphire and HIS.

and been read reviews

i would kinda like it to be a blue colored card.

and a tv out and 2 sub-D's

100bucks at most. help me choose!!:confused: :confused:

whats the specs of your computer? i gotta be sure that your cpu can handle the agp card i show you

well i have a link to my mother board on the computer this card is for but the hard drive went **********************************. yea. so i could give you the modle numder:

MS-6330 VER:2.1. it is in a gatway. year 2003.

i love how you all find cards that are right at 100. i didnt want to spend that much but idk why i said 100. i didnt want to look cheap lol.

what is the good brand for those cards. thats realy all i need to know. and if one of you does searching for my mobo and figure something out that i have not been told yet. it is a x4 slot. "learning moment">> what does the x4/x8 stuff mean. i know it is somthing like the interface speed and i dont even know what the interface is.

http://www.recycledgoods.com/item/29109.aspx

that is my exact board. they are of the same kind but MSI madeit for my gateway. RAM i am running 3 x 256MB 133mhz. can i go higher then that. i have not been able to find specs on that board.

psu is what came with it. a 250watt(dont no if it can do what it says) i also have a 345 watt that i am not using i dont use it because it has less cooling.

do they make 4 pin prephials that "Y" off to make more. cause i have alot of thing that will be using 4pins and that are simple like vcards and fans.

funny story. i made a fan wishlist and it is worth $82. $82 in fans and controlers!!!!
i will need:

1 4pin for the fan controller.
2 4pins for the cd drives
2 4pins for the HDDS
maybe some sata power connectors

20 pin for the mobo

and 3+ floppy pins

i am not buying a psu untill mine fails

edit: o yea i have a aingle care AMD Athlon 900mhz processors
socket 642

Back
Top Bottom