A Farewell to Hillary

You'd be a lot more emotional and pissed off if you lost a loved one from this war, bob.

Those who have, CARE, you prick.

Nobody I know has died from it, but I'm not so insensitive to not give a shit about it.

They knew what might happen when they joined...

Your opinion is worthless.

They signed up for the forces. I never said I didn't care. Those are the people who keep this country going. I give them much respect. But like I said thats what THEY wanted to do...

They signed up for the forces. I never said I didn't care. Those are the people who keep this country going. I give them much respect. But like I said thats what THEY wanted to do...

lol? They didn't want to die. They some sign up because they can't afford college, others sign up because they have military history in the family. There are many reasons of why people signed up, I doubt going to war was one.

What about the thousands who signed up for the "national guard" only to be shipped to Iraq? The thousands already enlisted before we knew we'd be at war?

Are you serious? Obviously you haven't lost a son or father because of the war.

You'd be a lot more emotional and pissed off if you lost a loved one from this war, bob.

Those who have, CARE, you prick.

Nobody I know has died from it, but I'm not so insensitive to not give a shit about it.

Your opinion is worthless.
I agree. That was a really inconsiderate comment and this is coming from someone with 0 military relations.

So it's okay for "only some of the people" to die.

What about the promise that this conflict would end quickly, instead of going on for 5+ years?

"We're not going to get into house-to-house fighting in Baghdad."
- John McCain

"I believe that success will be fairly easy."
-John McCain

Remember when Bush declared that major combat operations were over? Yeah, that was five years ago.

Back
Top Bottom