Obama or McCain?

Network neutrality (equivalently net neutrality, Internet neutrality or simply NN) is a principle that is applied to residential broadband networks, and potentially to all networks. A neutral broadband network is one that is free of restrictions on the kinds of equipment that may be attached, on the modes of communication allowed, which does not restrict content, sites or platforms, and where communication is not unreasonably degraded by other communication streams.

^

Easy. McCain sucks at public speaking. He's not strong at it, and we need someone who can address us and not look like he cannot remember his own name.

Obama on the other-hand, I hate his ideals. I don't agree with really anything he says. Put McCain's Ideas in a body with Obama's public speaking skills, then I'd be happy.

Lol!

@Dark Night - It pretty much restricts what you can do. If they thought CF was bad for the U.S. they would ban it.

What if he banned torrent sites... then i would actually have to buy movies and games and software :(

McCain along with Teddy Kennedy signed the amnesty package for 4.3 million illegal aliens in 1986. They promised to secure the borders 22 years ago. Today, in the last 22 years, they watched 20 million more illegals breach our borders. In June of last year, both senators voted to double legal immigration. Both voted for another amnesty. Both voted for the Dream Act. Both worked to dissolve America's borders into the North American Union.

McCain jokes about bombing Iran (heck when I was young and in the military I thought “Kill them all and let God sort them” was a cool slogan and there were nifty t-shirts with that on it).

lol he doesnt look that promising

Back
Top Bottom