Obama or McCain?

Guys, they way politics are, if you like one, vote for the other cuz they all end up doing the opposite of what they promise in office. All politicians are the same.

I only said McCain because I tend to have republican views. Personally, I hate both candidates.

Why?

Why I like McCain:
2. John McCain had the courage to call for a change in strategy that is now succeeding.

Huh? If that is saying that the strategy in Iraq is currently succeeding, I have thousands of bodybags that beg to differ.

McCain wouldn't be a bad candidate to me if he wasn't economically retarded and if he supported net neutrality.

Why do i hate both, or why vote for the other person?

Why is body count so important? Think about how many of them fall per one soldier. The ratio is better than you think. Also look back in time. We used to lose thousands in a matter of days (if not hours), why get mad over a few thousand in a few years?

Why you hate both.

Easy. McCain sucks at public speaking. He's not strong at it, and we need someone who can address us and not look like he cannot remember his own name.

Obama on the other-hand, I hate his ideals. I don't agree with really anything he says. Put McCain's Ideas in a body with Obama's public speaking skills, then I'd be happy.

Back
Top Bottom