Christian Community

i am never goin back there again that place soks. no one is starting flame wars or talking about there computers or telling people to stick in her pooter.

Thou shall not kill?

it is only a game you know. I guess ppl like you take things pretty seriously eh.

I don't see why you all have to be so rude about people religions. don't have anything nice to say...then don't post...

yeah...but its a fun game to play....and i still don't see how us playing that game makes us any less christian. in fact...there are some pretty huge christian community clans that play the game...along with many other popular shooting games such as CoD4 or Source

Thou shall not kill?

exactly :)

it is only a game you know. I guess ppl like you take things pretty seriously eh.

I don't see why you all have to be so rude about people religions. don't have anything nice to say...then don't post...

it's called a freedom of speech if you don't want people putting your religion down why make a post about it your going to get people agreeing and disagreeing it's a fact of life.

Why can't you just start a community for playing games? Is it really necessary to make it a religious thing? You're sorta digging yourself a hole with some people by smearing religion on it.

Why can't you just start a community for playing games? Is it really necessary to make it a religious thing? You're sorta digging yourself a hole with some people by smearing religion on it.

i agree the first thing anyone will see is the word christian it's bound to stop anyone that's not at all religious from joining.

id have 2 groups if i was you a christian gaming community and a christian community that's non gaming.

Back
Top Bottom