Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that from a movie?

No:p I just have a sick and twisted mind.

what you gotta do first is imagine what would be the perfect date..

Let me describe the perfect date for me: I take her out to a nice dinner. She looks amazing. Some guy tries to hit on her... now he wants to fight- so I grab him- I throw him into the jukebox! Then the other ninja's got a knife, he comes at me, we grapple, I turn his knife on him. Blood on the dance floor. She's scared now. I take her home. I'm holding her in my arms. I reach in for a kiss... I hear something in the leaves, I flip her around, she gets a poison arrow right in her back. She was in on it the whole time... but I knew.

What the hell?:confused::p

Chips over here are like this
Chip%20pic.JPG

Like fries but a bit thicker , we alspo have fries over here

and yer fish and chips is good , i like it with plenty of vinegar
go to any town/city by the sea over here and you can get fresh fish and chips really good if you ask me
I could really use some of them right now.

Let me describe the perfect date for me: I take her out to a nice dinner. She looks amazing. Some guy tries to hit on her... now he wants to fight- so I grab him- I throw him into the jukebox! Then the other ninja's got a knife, he comes at me, we grapple, I turn his knife on him. Blood on the dance floor. She's scared now. I take her home. I'm holding her in my arms. I reach in for a kiss... I hear something in the leaves, I flip her around, she gets a poison arrow right in her back. She was in on it the whole time... but I knew.

you gotta admit it sounds like a kick ass date ;)

I love OpenDNS. I don't know why - I just do.

http://www.opendns.com

Seriously, try it out. If I ran a business or organization or something, the quick and simple blocking of individual sites and categories would be really convenient. The statistics are pretty cool as well and I find that websites are resolved (looking up/connecting to...) much quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom