grand theft auto

ok so i just got Grand Theft Auto IV, and my parents wont let me keep it... it sucks.. but i just want to know, besides the shooting stealing gang stuff, what are the absolute worst parts of the game?

In a way its not your parents fault its yours.

I'm sure if you would have shown them that you are mature enough and that you have sense not to do the things that are being done in game to do in real life, because that is what they are probably worried about, then they would have no problem with you playing it. What I'm saying is your age is not what defines you as "mature" or "old enough" its your actions that define you. If you are that guy who's mother have to wake you up for school everyday & have to make you do your homework because you messing up in school then I can understand how they would control your life, because you cant control it your self. But if you are a good student maybe have a part time job and knows how to handle responsibility & your parents telling you what PS3 game you can and cannot play then what you have to do is plain and simple sit down with them and have a talk. Bring out the facts, show them that you are not a kid anymore. Be mature about it! :)

In a way its not your parents fault its yours.

I'm sure if you would have shown them that you are mature enough and that you have sense not to do the things that are being done in game to do in real life, because that is what they are probably worried about, then they would have no problem with you playing it. What I'm saying is your age is not what defines you as "mature" or "old enough" its your actions that define you. If you are that guy who's mother have to wake you up for school everyday & have to make you do your homework because you messing up in school then I can understand how they would control your life, because you cant control it your self. But if you are a good student maybe have a part time job and knows how to handle responsibility & your parents telling you what PS3 game you can and cannot play then what you have to do is plain and simple sit down with them and have a talk. Bring out the facts, show them that you are not a kid anymore. Be mature about it! :)

That isn't always the case. My friend is one of the maturest people I know, and he has trouble getting his mom to let him play violent games.

Be happy you have parents that care about you. Even if they are a little misguided about the dirty things you already know, and the ways they think they protect you. They are doing this not to hurt you but because they care and they think this is what is best.

yeah man listen to smartpart..

not playing a shitty game or having drunk deadbeat parents...

which one would you rather have

Back
Top Bottom