sony vgn-n21e problems

Huza08

Baseband Member
hi

i recently formatted my mothers sony vaio laptop.it had vista on it and i put xp on it.it was very slow.it has intel core duo,1gb ram,120gb hdd,and lan express as ieee 802.11g pci-e adapter

i cant get these drivers

1)lan express as ieee 802.11g pci-e adapter
2)ethernet controller
3)mass storage controller
4)pci device

if you could help me it would be much help

Here is what you need to do. First, go to the device manager. To get there click on the control panel > system. It is one of the tabs. Then open the device manager. From there you need to see what pieces of hardware have yellow "?" next to them. From there, you need to go to either go to the sony website, or the manufacturer of the hardwares website. Then download the drivers and install them.

If you are having problems finding drivers for anything post the hardware name and manufacturer up here and we can help you find them. Remember that google is your friend so use it often to find drivers.

Cheers!

i have tried the sony website.my mothers system as no xp drivers made or it.it came pre installed with vista home premium.the only system which has the same spec and xp drivers is the vgn-n11h.all i need is the ethernet controller now

i tried installing it and it came up sayin there are no intel adapters.i think its a yuon but cant remember the model

i got it.it was a yukon.everything is working now.thanks for all your help everyone

i recently uninstalled my video driver because my screen kept turning black but i forgot to save my driver.i cant find it now

Back
Top Bottom