Car Thread!

were supposed to post pictures of our cars on here right?

heres my car:

1988 camaro iroc. engine swapped 2 years ago with a brand new v8. still only get 12 miles a gallon cause of the metal body though :(

were supposed to post pictures of our cars on here right?

heres my car:

1988 camaro iroc. engine swapped 2 years ago with a brand new v8. still only get 12 miles a gallon cause of the metal body though :(

Prodigy146 representin'!!!! I love you!!!..in a non creepy forum-like way
:)

...I've got an '84 Camaro!...I wish I had recent pics, but here's a couple. I've changed a lot since this pic! Next up is a paint job as well!

Here's the motor before overhaul..

And here's the 305 after the rebuild!!

I love this car.. I probably get like 14MPG lol...oh well..it's a good driver.

Wow man you gotta camaro too? all of my friends think imma dumbass for buying one cause in the winter i have to drive my camaro.. (Gotta love wisconsin winters) But thats a nice looking 84' it looks like you repainted it and the engine is just badasss..

i'm gonna get some more pics up of mine.. you should see my stereo setup

Yup and the best thing is that it's a budget build too. I just love the thing. I live right across the border from you in Minnesota, so I know how the stupid winters go...I store mine under our carport under like 3 tarps hahaha. I've got a gas guzzling ford explorer to drive when I'm not in my camaro.

My stereo is alright...it's an Aiwa. My subs are cheap visonek ones i think they are called...but they sound great....600w is all....not a whole lot, but just enough for that bass.

I especially love my t-tops...great for girls :-D

Wow man you gotta camaro too? all of my friends think imma dumbass for buying one cause in the winter i have to drive my camaro.. (Gotta love wisconsin winters) But thats a nice looking 84' it looks like you repainted it and the engine is just badasss..

i'm gonna get some more pics up of mine.. you should see my stereo setup

My truck is 2wd Open dif, so its probably even worse in the winter, and I live right accross the border of WI in IL, so our winters arent that bad really. Where abouts in WI do you live if you dont mind me asking?

Ya CF's Camaro people lol!
n809585018_3157253_8863.jpg

My 2000 civic lx..had her for a bout a year(specs at the bottom)
DSCF1208.jpg

DSCF1207.jpg
[/IMG]

has
aem cold air intake
dc sports header
tanabe exhaust
edelbrock intake manifold
tein ss suspension

Nice, its not bad, white rims are interesting. Does that intake stuff help much? According to paper they add like 10hp, but in reality, I dont think they do that much. My Cold Air Intake hardly does anything I think.

Nice, its not bad, white rims are interesting. Does that intake stuff help much? According to paper they add like 10hp, but in reality, I dont think they do that much. My Cold Air Intake hardly does anything I think.

Thanks, i wish it added 10 hp..it doesn't really add any power..just makes the engine breathe better

Back
Top Bottom