A Farewell to Hillary

John McCain will be the next US President.

Why? Because the US is too backward, old-fashioned and bigoted to elect a black President. Face it, it's probably going to turn out that way.

I really hope McCain doesn't win. I like Obama. I think what the U.S. needs is a man just like him. Although he was little when he was out of the country I think it is highly important for people to be tolerant of other cultures. McCain is just going to continue the Bush presidency with slight tweaks. Also, McCain is old, not saying that this may pose a problem with his POVs, but I would rather have a young president who is "growing up" with the young people, and it's the young people that decide tomorrow's future.

I love the bad rep I'm getting for my post. And conpeople are the reason our country is in a recession. People want to live off welfare. I'm sorry that some people make alot of money. This is no reason they should get taxed to hell while the poor people get all of their money back. Your right the lower class people make up a huge portion of the us. So why tax the small percentage to make up for the whole. Hell, a 10-15% tax would make more money for the government than it makes now.

I have nothing against people who are trying to get to the top, or got a stroke of bad luck. But when people want obama to get in the oval office because he will up taxes to the rich, so they can live off wellfare and foodstamps I do have a problem.

I'd love to see some more bad rep come my way for speaking an OPINION. You can have yours and I don't to the same thing to you.

No wonder we have Obama supporters in here. All you people want to do is hate on other people and do NOTHING! Obama will do NOTHING. Okay maybe try to bring home troops from Iraq. I'm sorry we have had 4500+deaths. What did you think you were signing up for when you sign up for the militay. That many deaths over the number of years is something we should be thankful for. I have the utmost respect for anyone willing to go fight for their country when haters like you want to go bashing on the us when that is what they are RISKING THEIR LIFE TO FIGHT FOR.

From an email I received:

IRS agent's observations

After watching the democratic debate the other day in Vegas, I literally wanted to puke. For the most part, all of them bashed Bush over and over again on how he is out for his millionaire friends and the big oil companies and he has totally forgotten or disregarded the little guy. So being an ex-IRS employee, I decided to look back on the tax tables to see if there is any truth to what they said and the media keeps stating as fact, "Bush is only out for the rich in this country.

Based on using the actual tax tables (see link below), here are some examples on what the taxes were/are on various amounts of income for both singles and married couples. so let's see if the Bush tax cuts only helped the rich.

http://www.taxfoundation.org/publications/show/151.html

Taxes under Clinton 1999 Taxes under Bush 2008
Single making 30K - tax $8,400 Single making 30K - tax $4,500
Single making 50K - tax $14,000 Single making 50K - tax $12,500
Single making 75K - tax $23,250 Single making 75K - tax $18,7 50
Married making 60K - tax $16,800 Married making 60K - tax $9,000
Married making 75K - tax $21,000 Married making 75K - tax $18,750
Married making 125K - tax $38,750 Married making 125K - tax $31,250

If you want to know just how effective the mainstream media is, it is amazing how many people that fall into the categories above think Bush is screwing them and Bill Clinton was the greatest President ever. If any democrat is elected, ALL of them say they will repeal the Bush tax cuts and a good portion of the people that fall into the categories above can't wait for it to happen. This is like the movie The Sting with Paul Newman, you scam somebody out of some money and they don't even k now what happened. Now this is effective (maybe not honest) marketing or maybe a better word is brain washing.

I repped you before but I would rep you again. Dude I totally agree with you Obama can take his thumb out of his ass. I mean Your right we are in a rescission. If we were smart we would of taken our Money given to us by the government and invest it. Then the American dollar wouldnt of gone to 63 cents but up to 65. Our to economics said that if we invest our money into the market then our economy would improve but idiots go out and buy stuff and it doesn't make anything better.
I think Bush was right about going into Iraq and I think we should stay. Who the hell cares that we lost all those solders. Yes it is bad but it is for a good cause. If we pull out know there is the possibility of Iran taking over the country. The Country's progress would of all been wasted. Our troops would have died for nothing. This war is f***ing up our economy yes, but do you know why. It is because we are spending too much money on it. But think of all the research we have and how far we got. We need to stay in the war and raise the economy. I am tired of people acting like chickens and wanting to pull out of the war. Look at Vietnam. If we stayed in yes more would die but the country might not be under dictatorship rule. If we left Iraq it would be worse. The country would erupt in complete chaos and we would have failed our mission. Remember that we are here because of people that sit in caves and plan attacks on us, we need to stop that no matter what the cause.

Thank you Dark Night. At least one person who isn't blinded by the stupidity of his campaign. All those isn't really a good description. We have been there longer than alot of wars and only lost that many people. We should be thankful.

I'm sure the dead soldiers are disgraced by the thoughts these people like obama have. And if it happens, was their death for nothing?

Yes, Republicans are hated for no reason. If Obama is elected president head for Canada and Mexico because the terrorist would be following us home, not sitting in Iraq.

"seems like a cool guy"

This is exactly what his campaign is based on. You probably cant even name two of the things he wants to do for america...

Back
Top Bottom