Should I tear my keyboard apart?

Stupid flipping keyboards. I sware I've went through 3 in the past year alone.

Now my Logitech Mx 5000 keyboard is starting to act up on me. The damn shift keys seem to work half ass only with some of the numeric buttons. Like when I want to input a cash symbol or something sometimes it does nothing and others the key works.

I've put new batteries in it and it's still acting up like this. Also none of the media keys or the touch volume controls work anymore. $100.00 freaking dollars for a pile of shit.

It still works for basic typing and such but its annoying having shift keys only work sometimes.

Do you think something is loose inside or is the keyboard just jacked?

wireless keyboard? i have realized that they are very sketchy, and therefore i went through about 2, both broke...and i will never use a wireless keyboard again.
I would throw that crap in the garabage and go get a crazy gaming keyboard wired tho! Promise you, you'll have no problems at all!

For that note, i bought a 25$ microsoft keyboard, with all media keys and plugs in via USB and it works like a charm...did i mention i've had it for 3 years!! :D

interference from phones? or bad/ loose connection don't smash it just keep at it man.

smashing it is a waste forsure.

@ace777
Good point, phones could be a problem...i never thought of that...

Nah my phone is in flight mode at the house so there is no interference between it.

I don't know what the deal is but it really annoys me. I've got a extra USB keyboard for backup so I'm just kind of using it as is. I'll probably end up tearing it apart sometime here and see if there is a loose wire or something causing the buttons to not function correctly at times.

Otherwise I'll just buy a new one. I'm thinking that ultra slim one (To lazy to find it) with the stand up charger. I hate having to put battery's in this one.

NO!

Don't tear it apart.

Cut it up with a chain saw and go here.

:)

And if you do the above post the pictures of the murdered keyboard on here.

:D

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;803789 said:
Lmao you guys are all for destroying it!

If I can't fix it I tell you what. I'll get some friends together and will go out and do some skit shooting with it and I'll post it on youtube for you to watch.

Sweet:D

Back
Top Bottom