E3110/E8400 OC Thread

Worshipme be careful. Your sensors might not be right. :eek: Because that is a lot of of voltage and low temps.

I hate 45nm.
lol, what did you do with your quad? sell it?

I have heard some horror stories about recent Q6600's not being anywhere near as overclockable as the earlier ones.

I'm just thanking my lucky stars i had enough money to be able to keep mine as well as build a 45nm system.

I'm still looking at the X3360 and counting my pennies

:D

I want a Phenom. Should be an interesting challenge...

And idea when SB750 will be out?

The closest I've been to owning anything AMD is an old Radeon Voodoo III and that's only because AMD recently bought out ATi otherwise, nope, never, nada.

LOL

I'm not a fanboy either way but for every build I've done (4 or so now) I've always seemed to end up with my price performance ratio mixing an Intel CPU with an ATI GPU...it has just ALWAYS worked out that way..never on purpose or for "fanboy" reasons, it just has always turned out like that lol....

Not to insult or anything, but aren't the phenoms really not what they are cracked up to be for $215+?...I thought I read a few reviews on them saying they really weren't "all that"...but what do I know...like ATF, I've never owned an AMD so I'm not current on their technology...

I really can't comment on the Phenom either, I've only read about them which wasn't pretty given the absolute caning they got from the market on release.

The early revisions of the Phenom have problems over 2.4 Ghz. I guess the newer ones are reaching 3+ Ghz. Not for you if you're an overclocker.

My first build was a Socket 939 3500+ at 2.2Ghz, but went to an E6300 after the Core 2's came out.

Back
Top Bottom