Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid in my engineering class tried to tell me he rode with this guy in a 03 Cobra that had 1400HP and were going 213 MPH in 4th gear. Supposedly the guy had a digital speedo installed, so my guess he was really going 213 KM/H, or 132 MPH.

i make some amazing clam chowder from razor clams.
i love fish and chips every time i get cod halibut of bass i fry it up am potatos and cover it with tartar sauce.
going 2 alaska on the 20th. gonna get me a big ass halibut.

ahh we need another food thread. im sure i inspired the kebab thread, which raffaz also had a part in :p

Yeah that might not be the best way of asking her out, it may not go over so well you know:p

If anything you could say

"Hey *insert name here* whats up? hey are you free for dinner tonight?" or
"Hey you want to go see a movie with me this weekend?"

OR, if your really brave;)

"Hey *insert name here* would you be interested in going out with me sometime? have some dinner and go see a movie? or perhaps we could just go to my place, and you know...touch each other in the bikini area."

...last one might be a little risky though but I bet it will make her Lol:p

Yeah that might not be the best way of asking her out, it may not go over so well you know:p

If anything you could say

"Hey *insert name here* whats up? hey are you free for dinner tonight?" or
"Hey you want to go see a movie with me this weekend?"

OR, if your really brave;)

"Hey *insert name here* would you be interested in going out with me sometime? have some dinner and go see a movie? or perhaps we could just go to my place, and you know...touch each other in the bikini area."

...last one might be a little risky though but I bet it will make her Lol:p

Is that from a movie?

what you gotta do first is imagine what would be the perfect date..

Let me describe the perfect date for me: I take her out to a nice dinner. She looks amazing. Some guy tries to hit on her... now he wants to fight- so I grab him- I throw him into the jukebox! Then the other ninja's got a knife, he comes at me, we grapple, I turn his knife on him. Blood on the dance floor. She's scared now. I take her home. I'm holding her in my arms. I reach in for a kiss... I hear something in the leaves, I flip her around, she gets a poison arrow right in her back. She was in on it the whole time... but I knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom