toshiba notebook not connecting to network?

crazyman143

Fully Optimized
hello all,

I have a toshiba laptop that I have been working on. I have been uninstalling all the crap that comes preinstalled on it, but now just recently I am unable to get it to connect to any wireless networks without "limited connectivity". I know it's not my network because all my other computers connect with no problems, and the toshiba does the exact same thing on other wireless networks. Any ideas of how to fix this problem? thanks.

when uninstalling all the toshiba bloatware you didnt accidently remove something that you need for the networking did you ? that would be my first port of call check the wireless card in the device manager to see if it has a correct driver

go to the c drive. then theres a folder called "TOOLSCD" go into that and look for the wireless card drivers. it shouldnt install any of the wireless program things, so you can just reinstall the drivers and use the wireless zero (xp wireless thing)

thanks for the responses. yes, I think I probably did uninstall something. I went thru that folder on the c drive and tried reinstalling a few things but to no avail. I may just reinstall windows entirely and start fresh.

Back
Top Bottom