Dell Crashed

To me it sounds like an incompatibility issue

a fucking incompatibility issue that erases all of your shit and crashes your comp? wtf. fucking dell and there pussy ass computers.

overclocking your graphics card?

Rivatuner

No i already did overclock my card. what i am looking for is a system temp program for a dell...

I'll explain more clearly as you obviously do not understand

RIVATUNER, IT CAN REPORT TEMPERATURES

This is providing that your Dell has the sensors requried (which is debatable), it doesn't matter for a video card as it uses the card sensors, Dell or not.

I'm starting to get the impression your pc problems sit between the pc and the keyboard.

GUESS WHAT DELL F*** WITH THE SOFTWARE AND RIVATUNER WONT INSTALL. HERES WHAT IT SAYS: RIVA TUNER HAS ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR AND NEEDS TO CLOSE

do you understand that?

ill just spend another hour on google looking for a temp program since the "guru" of the forum wants to be an a**hole and gets off on pointing out the shortcomings of others.

GUESS WHAT DELL FUCKS WITH THE SOFTWARE AND RIVATUNER WONT INSTALL. HERES WHAT IT SAYS: RIVA TUNER HAS ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR AND NEEDS TO CLOSE

do you understand that?

ill just spend another hour on google looking for a temp program since the "guru" of the forum wants to be an a**hole.

hey watch ur language my six year old cousin is looking over my shoulder

Chill out, we're trying to help you. Bitching back and forth is just going to end up getting a mod involved.

I don't see why Rivatuner won't install, what happens exactly?

i'm sorry i just lost over 60gbs of software... kinda pissed

but anyway riva installs perfectly but as i said i get an error report saying riva needs to close...

I'm trying to find your pc on the Dell site but there is not much information, does it have a different model number apart from Dell E5150?

This is sounding like a hardware issue if RivaTuner won't run on a fresh install.

have you reset the the bios to default settings?

EDIT: Is it the Dimension 5150?

yeah its a 5150. ill try reseting my bios and uninstalling dell software and disabling windows file protection, then ill see what happens.

i am also using windows vlite

it disables most of windows service to increase system performance

Back
Top Bottom