God Damnit!!!! >:o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh wow, calm down. respect them for their music and enjoy the music. You don't need to stuff your self into a concert hall to prove that you're their biggest fan...

Lol, wtf?

When did I say that?

I've seen em' live 4 times in Orlando, and they are my favorite band. Why the hell wouldn't I want to see them live....

Lol, wtf?

When did I say that?

I've seen em' live 4 times in Orlando, and they are my favorite band. Why the hell wouldn't I want to see them live....

i was telling you to calm down, you're sounding like a teenage girl on her 16th birthday when she didn't get the car she wanted.

i was telling you to calm down, you're sounding like a teenage girl on her 16th birthday when she didn't get the car she wanted.

why are you acting like an child he's just showing his commitment to his favourite band and your throwing your toys out of your pram if he wants to rant and rave cos he missed a gig then so what.

Dream Theater?

Don't worry man, you're not missing anything.

OH SNAP DIGGITY.

I don't really like them either. I'm a Floyd fan and someone told me to check them out. I listened to an album through but never had the urge to do it again.

Damn Illmatic, you could actually listen to an entire album of theirs? I can't even get through the intro of one of their songs before my ears begin to bleed.

Back
Top Bottom