Happy B-Day to me :)

Thank you gentlemen.

Don't have any plans for today, I have work the next day so can't do anything crazy :) Probably just a small casual dinner with my family after I get home from work. It's sad that no one from my buddies called me to say happy b day :( but I'm not stressing it 2 much, just another regular day 4 me.

Hey happy B day dude , what have you got for your birthday ?

Thanks muz,

Well my parents decided to give me a present, not that I asked for one or was even expecting it, but last week they took me shopping for a new bed, I needed one. Ever since I gat a new computer table, the space between my bed and desk gat smaller, wasn't feeling 2 comfortable. But anyways the bad that I gat is nice, it lifts up so that I can put stuff underneath, and the top part of the bad can go up, so that when u eating or watching TV its more comfortable. One thing that bothered me a bit (2 late now) was the mattress lol. My current one is like 8 years old and all messed up, but somewhat soft, unlike the new one which was nice and HARD. You know what they say, you can't test the bed until u sleep in it lol. I just hope it will be comfortable. The downside of this all is the bed will be here in 2 month. It's a custom material and is being shipped from Israel they ended up spending $1800.

I'm sure my younger brother will have something cooked up for me when I get home as well lol, and My grandparents will be there also.

here is a pic of my current table/bed
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m62/MALOI2006/my room/DSC06028.jpg

Back
Top Bottom