If you had to lose one sense,what would that sense be?

yeah i dont know if id like to lose my sense of smell. not to smell good food cooking again would be a real bi*ch

Smell. Human's sense of smell is super weak. We never rely on it for anything. It's just there to annoy us.

edit: Sucks for the cologne and perfume markets.

umm sense of smell enables you to taste... without being able to smell you would basically lose your sense of taste as well.

Sight or Smell can't decide. I use touch for... well..... Hearing for music, Sight for a lot of my hobbies and taste and smell for food. (and to make sure I have no BO)

I'd loose my common sense.
or my sense of reason.

i've already lost my sense of humour...

I like to see, and I like to hear... I also like the way some things smell.
I like the sense of touch...
I'd probably loose the sense of taste, even though I like eating so much.

How about your sense of decency? Or responsibility?

Or is it too late for that...

umm sense of smell enables you to taste... without being able to smell you would basically lose your sense of taste as well.

I'm pretty sure this isn't completely true. While smell does add flavor to taste, your taste buds do most of the work. Losing your sense of smell would only affect your sense of taste a little bit.

I'd prefer not to loose any of them:p

Although I've often thought that being blind for a day or two would especially bring out all your other senses like hearing, touch and smell even more for a truly amazing experience. If I could for a day I've always thought that if I was blind I would want to sit in a rocking chair on a porch under a tin roof and listen to the rain steadily fall all day....just seems like such a relaxing thought.

Back
Top Bottom