grand theft auto

Do they cover your eyes when the boobies come on the screen during a movie?

just don't do that part of the game just drive around stealing cars and don't do anything with the hookers

srsly, lol

for real though, you need to talk to your parents and reason with them. This is just ridiculous! Be sure the emphasize the fact that you are 17 years old! FFS!

i started playing GTA at 11 :)

no restrictions on movies either. Im 15 and i actually get my mom to buy tickets for me to like R movies...

i turned out perfectly fine. I'd say better than some people that i know who were limited.

i started playing GTA at 11 :)

no restrictions on movies either

i turned out perfectly fine. I'd say better than some people that i know who were limited.

parents really need to do that, expose their kids at an early age and quit sheltering them. Every guy I know who's parents were like that ended up drinking and smoking silly until he was a low-life POS. Same with the girls, every one I know after turning 18 and was not allowed to see guys up to that point now has a damn revolving door between her legs. (there are a few exceptions for those who are smart enough to not lose their minds over their new found freedoms).

no but they of course dont want me to see those movies....
and on the subject of exposing kids of these things earlier, id say it depends on the kid. some kids are idiots and will think its cool to do these things after they see them where as the smart ones wont.

no but they of course dont want me to see those movies....
and on the subject of exposing kids of these things earlier, id say it depends on the kid. some kids are idiots and will think its cool to do these things after they see them where as the smart ones wont.

ill take the position as the smart one lol

parents really need to do that, expose their kids at an early age and quit sheltering them. Every guy I know who's parents were like that ended up drinking and smoking silly until he was a low-life POS. Same with the girls, every one I know after turning 18 and was not allowed to see guys up to that point now has a damn revolving door between her legs. (there are a few exceptions for those who are smart enough to not lose their minds over their new found freedoms).
I'm having a horrible day and that made me laugh. Thanks... and I agree to a point.

Back
Top Bottom