grand theft auto

my opinion on this is; If a person seriously wants to play a game because thats a type of genre he/she is into, and actually tells the parents why then they should be aloud to play any type of game (within age reason).

What I actually hate is when the parents will go out and buy like the latest GTA for their 9 year old kid who doesn't even really know what it is, not really setting the best example for a young mind.

I mean - heck, I was playing the 1st GTA back in 97 and I was 11 back then. But I knew what the game was about and actually asked my parents and told them why I wanted it and they decided I could have it but was only aloud to play for certain amount of time on it and it had to be infront of them, so they cud see whether or not it was getting too violent.

Tho by the time i hit 13 I was simply playing it when and as i pleased.

ok so i just got Grand Theft Auto IV, and my parents wont let me keep it... it sucks.. but i just want to know, besides the shooting stealing gang stuff, what are the absolute worst parts of the game?

well theres the graphic hooker part but that only happens if you going looking for it and occasionally if you have a head on crash you might go through the windscreen. i wouldnt call them worst parts though as i think the game is ace.

Honestly, the game isn't that bad...Like it is violent, but meh...I'm 20 and played previous versions since I was 15. My parents don't like the game but oh well.

lol...i had gta3 when i was like 13, 14.

my parents had a problem with it, but let me keep it

Haha, seriously. You are 17. Don't be the next real-life "Bubble Boy". You are going to turn 18 and the first day out, be pressured into snorting lines of blow off disease infested hookers in the back of a Econoline E-150.

Haha, seriously. You are 17. Don't be the next real-life "Bubble Boy". You are going to turn 18 and the first day out, be pressured into snorting lines of blow off disease infested hookers in the back of a Econoline E-150.

Bahaha.....Yup, I remember my first day as 18...this is exactly what happened

^^ When I turned 18, we were on a wet and miserable school theme park trip, plus I don't even like theme parks. A bit suckish really.

I had the original GTA aged about 10-11, I don't see what the fuss is all about. Even GTA IV isn't even that violent, really. I've seen more violent films in my time.

my parents mainly said it was because of the having sex with a hooker part and the groans during

Back
Top Bottom