Britains got talent

It wasn't for me. I'm glad he won.
He can do a lot with the money, to help his family, etc.

He was one of the acts I had in my head to win :)

The 2 opera type singers will most likely get a record contract anyway, either way, which will help both of them. This type of show is never the end for people like them.

I'm glad anyway :D

P.S I'm just so glad the Cheeky Monkey's and that plumber didn't get through to be honest.

he can't do nothin with the money, not till his 18, but he can get clothes bought for him.

I watched it aswell, I wanted that litle opera kid to win, but their all gonner make money, such excellent show, did you read the paper david about them getting paid by privat functions to perform at hotels and shows and all that, they got a few grand just for 1 night.

lucky hey

he can't do nothin with the money, not till his 18, but he can get clothes bought for him.

I watched it aswell, I wanted that litle opera kid to win, but their all gonner make money, such excellent show, did you read the paper david about them getting paid by privat functions to perform at hotels and shows and all that, they got a few grand just for 1 night.

lucky hey

that opera kid made me laugh. so lifeless :p
the best one i recon

i love the way he says he gets bullied at school, lol thats his mum telling him to say it to get the rrrr attention.. lol nah jokin, but he deserves something inline of a carrer

but,

how could anyone beat the michael jackson dancer vs fat bangra dancer?

^ theres always some s**t to spoil the happiness :(
well fair play to the guy anyway

Back
Top Bottom