Does ur job suck?

10/10

Police Officer

Pros: Having the power and authority to make a difference

Cons: I'm "Always" on duty whether I like it or not. Dangerous, But that comes with the job. I really don't have any cons with the job I "chose" to pursue.

9/10

President of the United States of America

Pros: I have protection from any pretzels that threaten my throat
Cons: I had to give up golfing for the war

um, I guess 5/10.

Fast food.

Pros: flexible hours, it's not hard, pay isn't too bad compared to what other fast food places pay, though still low

Cons: you have to be fast (duh), stressful during rushes, it's boring and repetitive, I'm not fond of many people that work there, customers...'nuff said :rolleyes:

I would rather have a computer related job, but live in the middle of no where, where there isn't a whole bunch to pick from, and you have to drive a ways to the stuff that is there to pick from...

8/10
IT support tech.

pros,
-not a first line job, so it's not answering phones and fixing easy problems.
-pays well.
-good hours (9:30am - 6pm) -so I stopped doing shifts which was nice!
-work with good people

cons
-sometimes the problems are a bit too stressfull, but that's not so bad
-pay is good, but could be better
-work on call everythird week, so could sometimes work a 24 hour day (if I was really unlucky).

8/10 hotel front desk agent
pros: free rent and all bills except for food and personal items paid for
free laundry free cable free internet ( wireless!!)
cons: very stressful , get randomly chosen to do other positions ex: ( housekeeping or maintenance ) running up and down 16 steps 10-20 times a day washing drying and folding 54 rooms worth of laundry.
OH !!! and being on call 24 hours a day :-(

I love my job. Wanna hear some more lies?
Ya'll know I work in a hotel but my job has a neat twist. I'm at my home base right now but may be in Oklahoma tonight. I'm a traveling fill in for clerks and managers. I also do the audits and the internet setups. Pays good and the travel is free. It has it's moments though. Most guests are ok but once in a while you get that real asshole that just tries to make you blow your cool. I just ignore them. Pisses em off.
Any way on a scale of 1 to 10 it sucks a 2.

my job is great!! i work in a residential home for people with learning disabilities and love every minute of it, well the minutes that they are not shouting or trying to punch me but i dont look at it that way they as those days are the minority. then this september im off to university to train as a mental health nurse cant wait altho its going to be hard work espeically when i ave to learn about lots of policies.

-7 i hate my job. I work at a call center, where people call in about there warranties, and i set up their claims. Word of advice people. dont buy warranties!!!!

I just got outa work, worked 45 hours this week im a dishwasher at a chilis and it sux but hot chicks work there so out of a 1 to 10 scale of sucking my job is a 7, what would u rate ur job?

Jobs might suck but people have to deal with it because you need on in this economy.

Back
Top Bottom