E3110/E8400 OC Thread

Temps are looking better. I circled where I looked for Vcore at..it's probably not even where I'm supposed to be looking :-S

EDIT: Ahhh. I apologize. I'm dumb. I'm supposed to look at speedfan or everest for vcore. I found it now!

not at all, CPUz should be showing the correct vcore. The others (Everest and Speedfan) should be showing the same, there is usually no difference in vcore readings as all programmes use the same source.

What are Everest and Speedfan reading the vcore as??

Looking at that CPUz reading I'd suggest your vcore would be set to 1.25v or close to it.

1.07 as you said. See I thought that was funny too...that CPU-Z was off..cuz I could've swore that it should be the right place to look and as you said it is. I'll screenie them all together for you quick...

EDIT: Here they are

well that's a first for me CPUz is usually ultra reliable.

I wonder if it is because of the nvidia chipset?

So your temps are only slightly elevated if the lower reading core is to be believed, hopefully it is only one dud sensor.

I think I'll pump 1.5V into mine to see how far it'll go.

EDIT: Actually I'm too scared.

RE-EDIT: I miss my Q6600...

Where do you find the batch number guys? Is it on the bottom of the cpu itself or on the box it came in?

Ok thanks ATF.

BTW..just got done googling for like a half hour....a LOT of people are having problems with temps...and get this...you know where it was idling before...really high? well I oc'd it to 3.2ghz, and my idle temps right now are core0=30 core1=39 according to realtemp. How freakin weird is that? Idk...I think they'll be fine. I'm hitting the hay here in the USA (hey that rhymed! :) ) so I'll leave ORTHOS on overnight at 3.2ghz and see where I'm at tomorrow. Thanks for your help everyone..I'll keep reporting back!

Zac

...you know where it was idling before...really high? well I oc'd it to 3.2ghz, and my idle temps right now are core0=30 core1=39 according to realtemp.
The vcore was on auto then though wasn't it? The auto setting is notorious for overvolting.

Anyway, what did you up the vcore to for the run at 3.2GHz?

Back
Top Bottom