wireless power

lol yea cell phone towers are more powerful so they have more brain damage potential. Also, cell phones broadcast at 1 watt, and wifi is around 30-100mW. Difference? I believe so. Now a microwave oven, is around 800-1200 watts. Way more powerful than a cell phone. Obviously that can kill you. But about wifi, we're talking like 1/3 of a watt, and it's not going to do anything to you.
I agree chances are it isnt going to do anything to you but there is no conclusive proof of that and especially no conclusive evidence regarding long term effects and till there is you cant classify wi-fi as safe , oh and for the record it isnt just the power level that does the damage it is the frequency too thats part of the issue with wi-fi and mobile phones
but anyway we are getting a bit off topic with the whole safety of wi-fi thing

so back to wireless power wireless power well look at some of the devices we use , TV's , laptops computers , all require upwards of 60W i dont think transmitting this much power wirelessley is safe

Just dont walk in the line of sight of that thing. Get a good zap.

This is the future though, this could be it. Get some cheap way to make those, and stick them in the dividing line of the road. Charge cars as they drive.

thats a great idea.... really is
and as for the wireless power hurting u
if u read the article its a frequency one your body will not opporate at so no harm

wireless power was first theorised by tesla.

this is prooven anyway it definitly works, there are plent of people on hack-a-day linked projects that have actually built these things.

I agree chances are it isnt going to do anything to you but there is no conclusive proof of that and especially no conclusive evidence regarding long term effects and till there is you cant classify wi-fi as safe , oh and for the record it isnt just the power level that does the damage it is the frequency too thats part of the issue with wi-fi and mobile phones
but anyway we are getting a bit off topic with the whole safety of wi-fi thing

so back to wireless power wireless power well look at some of the devices we use , TV's , laptops computers , all require upwards of 60W i dont think transmitting this much power wirelessley is safe

cell phones = 800/1800mhz, 900/1900mhz, 2000mhz, 2100mhz

WIFI = 2.4ghz

the lower the frequency the more penetration it has.

i really like the car idea
like every one has a special dial on there car that would make you prepay for the electric and you just pay to have it filled
so then you just drive on the roads and every 60 feet theres a power thingy in the road
no gas needed
saves the earth saves us money
sounds great 2 me

i really like the car idea
like every one has a special dial on there car that would make you prepay for the electric and you just pay to have it filled
so then you just drive on the roads and every 60 feet theres a power thingy in the road
no gas needed
saves the earth saves us money
sounds great 2 me

yea and ever think of whats making the electricity? burning coal

its a lot easy to set up greener solutions for power company's then it is for the 54564564 billion cars on the road

who wont?
the power companys would be making more maybe not oil but power deff

Back
Top Bottom