So I just got this nice 250gb 7200.10 Sata HDD...

thats really expensive though that is
im alright for this kinda thing cos i have a few computer shops pretty near to me , one is about 5mins car or 15mins walk and another is about 10 mins away in the car

Yeah, I live in a Hick town, so no geek friends, lol.
Went too Woodstock, tryed Super Walmart, and it had no power!! (We were also gonna check out the Dodge dealer for the Challenger, but they didnt have it...) So from there, we went to Crystal Lake, and went to Best Buy, Circuit City, and radioshack.

$20 at Best Buy... I'm not paying $20 for a cable when the Harddrive itself only cost $28. Circuit City didnt even have any... And Radioshack was closing, but we got in anyway. $10 for some UV cable. I Dont know what the UV does, but I bought it. The dude closing told us that if it had been someone else closing, she would have kicked our sorry asses out...
lol, he doesnt really like his job I guess.

The nearest PC store, is in Milwaukee or Janesville or something, and I'm not driving an hour for a cable, lol.

Good thing my friends beatle gets like 42mpg, so we didnt use too much gas.

lol you know walmart, we don't have it here i don't think in uk, but talking about the sounds of it it is a shopping mall / store, well so is somewhere called ASDA, in the uk, and to think about it, people was saying here in this thread that they doubt walmart would sell them, well i just seen from supermans post they don't, but they 'could' of sold them, you all doubted the store just like people would do with ASDA, but to be honest little some people know that ASDA sell bike things, tv's, PC bits and bats, so people would doubt a shopping store but little did you know you can't doubt them if you aint been their.

You would'nt expect ASDA to sell things they have in their, like bike tires/inner tubes/pumps, but they did.

anyway just giving my little statement

Yeah walmart has all that too. They sell harddrives, keyboards, mice, monitors, USB drives, but I wouldnt expect them to sell SATA cables, cause they are such a select item ya know.

Back
Top Bottom