Best Torrent Downloader?

Azeurus used to be good, but their new updates with all the "fuze" stuff just hogged resources and didn't work very well.

You are right Illmatic , I had it on my laptop that has 256mbs of ram , and fuze used up 120mbs

The results are in with utorrent VS imageshack

Utorrent failed to make 14 kbs

where as the new comer image top my connection speed at 1mb(faster then ive ever seen)

thats a 3.1 gb file in. 1 h 8 mins

so there you have it , from now on , im using imageshack

You are right Illmatic , I had it on my laptop that has 256mbs of ram , and fuze used up 120mbs

The results are in with utorrent VS imageshack

Utorrent failed to make 14 kbs

where as the new comer image top my connection speed at 1mb(faster then ive ever seen)

thats a 3.1 gb file in. 1 h 8 mins

so there you have it , from now on , im using imageshack

Glad to here IS worked out for ya. The only downside is they only give you 10GB worth of download bandwidth per month. Although if you want more just create another account.

Don't you have to wait for imageshack's servers to download the torrent though? So utorrent would probably be faster if you count that wait...

If you're getting under 14kB/s, something with your connection setup is probably wrong.

imageshack was downloading at 250-350 ,

its proberly US-US ,
US-AU is proberly slower

No,you

You-effen-fail.gif

It's μTorrent :D
GMDC%20TOUCHE.jpg

about you getting slow speeds then their is the main server which is full and means you get to be on another mirror which could be 100's of miles in your distance (thousands even) which means you'll go slower.

Back
Top Bottom