Windows Only!!

Yep That's It, It Must Be The Logo! I Love The Way People On Here Think Its Okay To Personally Insult Members And Call Them Snot Nosed Babies!! Did U All Enjoy Your Down Time For How Long Was It 12 Hours Rofl!!! Im Out Of This Forum... Admin Please Delete My Account!!! Or At Least Ban Me, Along With All The Other Members Who You Have Banned For Speaking Their Minds.

I Have Never Known Such A Bunch Of Self Opinionated Members On A Forum!!!

Admin Please Delete My Account!!! Or At Least Ban Me, Along With All The Other Members Who You Have Banned For Speaking Their Minds.

I Have Never Known Such A Bunch Of Self Opinionated Members On A Forum!!!
bit of a contradiction there maybe? Whining about mods banning people for speaking their minds...then whining cause you don't like my opinion. :rolleyes:

I reckon i already am. Ah well as you are leaving i bid you a hella goodbye.

I'm probably going to get myself banned for this but to be honest I don't really give a monkeys. Firstly Lownsey im amazed that you could let something as small as a logo "annoy you" you may not like it? but to say it annoys you is well just stupid.

MSN Muck, It's my forum and I will decide whether or not I have wasted money on Vbulletin and no one else! Phpbb is a terrible forum software and SMF is equally as bad. If I choose to give my members a luxury of VBulletin then that's my choice!

It may be a new forum and not have many members yet, but the ones I have are very nice and are active posters! And the one thing I have that you lot never will is a George Monks free forum!! I really can't see why georges IP has not been blocked at server level yet. He just keeps coming back for more, but then you lot entertain him so he is bound to come back. If you just ignored him he would get bored.

With this I bid farewell to ComputerForums.org and its overly opinionated members who know everything!! And one last thing. I noticed a post about all forums from members on here fail! well take computerforums.org remove a 3 letters from the middle and you have a great forum from an old member who also got fed up with the crap on this forum.

Bye! Bye! Im off to Join Georgie by being banned!!

1. you asked for my feedback and that is my personal opinion. you dont have to take it to hear, you could have just said whys that or how can i get more members if i have vb?

2. i gave the same feedback to sherwood and he took it like a pro, he asked what could be improved, i gave him a useful answer. Its what we are here for.

3. if you ask for our opinions, you take them. not threaten to ban yourself and go off crying.

4. i have a nice theme for you and a tutorial on how to customize it. but i guess you dont want it. good luck on members :rolleyes:

Everyone

Look I'm really sorry about flying of the handle like that. I was having a bad day and things were not going very well and I took it out on people and I shouldn't have. You all made very good points which had I have been in a better frame of mind I would have taken note of and thought more about what I could do with your recommendations.

So I guess what Im trying to say is sorry to everyone for my behaviour, its was totally out of character for me and I'm not normally like that. I hope you can all accept my sincere apologies.

Mr Pickles :)

Back
Top Bottom