wireless power

esa193

Fully Optimized
http://www.popsci.com/scitech/article/2008-01/electricity-air

wireless_main.jpg

Electricty in the Air: Using magnetic fields and perfect resonance, power could be transmitted from an in-wall unit to any electrical device in the room.

that is some pretty kickass stuff plenty more 2 read on the link

Probably expensive too. I'm not a wireless fan by any rate. Only wireless thing I have is my wireless router, that's only b/c it would be more of a pain to run wires to all the systems using the wireless.

I use wireless headphones and wireless internet and wireless mouse and blue tooth on ps3 and god dam its so much better wireless, I can goto the kicthen and still listen to the film or music and aswell with the wireless i can go anywhere in the house with so many diffrent comforts, if it was'nt for these i'd be stuck in 1 room forever pausing or missing sport action on the radio, so im very thankful for wireless and you should never think its not good, yes, ese that is awsome and thanks for the find, that new info i love to hear thnx alot.

anyway enjoy the wireless tec side

Just dont walk in the line of sight of that thing. Get a good zap.

This is the future though, this could be it. Get some cheap way to make those, and stick them in the dividing line of the road. Charge cars as they drive.

i reckon it will be a while before these become anywhere near mainstream , there is one issue of whats to stop you stealing your neighbours wireless electricity running up a big bill for them just as it is possible to steal an unsecured wi-fi connection . Surely there has to be some safety risk with transmitting power wirelessly i mean there are some claims wi-fi is dangerous so i dunno weather we should be releaseing yet another wireless system so quickly

i reckon it will be a while before these become anywhere near mainstream , there is one issue of whats to stop you stealing your neighbours wireless electricity running up a big bill for them just as it is possible to steal an unsecured wi-fi connection . Surely there has to be some safety risk with transmitting power wirelessly i mean there are some claims wi-fi is dangerous so i dunno weather we should be releaseing yet another wireless system so quickly

dude wifi is NOT dangerous.

dude wifi is NOT dangerous.

Unless you have some evidence to back that up i beg to differ
There is no evidence either way to prove that wi-fi is completely safe or dangerous there are 2 very different sides to the arguments some people claiming that wi-fi makes them ill .Some schools in the UK have thought the danger to be so big that they have dismantled their wi-fi network And so there is no way of saying wi-fi isnt dangerous

And we are not talking about dangerous in small doses i mean people who are exposed to it at a close range day in day out , prolonged exposure , over time there must be some effect to the human body of being subject to these waves all the time , thats my opinion anyway

Unless you have some evidence to back that up i beg to differ
There is no evidence either way to prove that wi-fi is completely safe or dangerous there are 2 very different sides to the arguments some people claiming that wi-fi makes them ill .Some schools in the UK have thought the danger to be so big that they have dismantled their wi-fi network And so there is no way of saying wi-fi isnt dangerous

And we are not talking about dangerous in small doses i mean people who are exposed to it at a close range day in day out , prolonged exposure , over time there must be some effect to the human body of being subject to these waves all the time , thats my opinion anyway

right. These are probably people that are sensitive to radio waves. Wifi networks operate at such low power that there are virtually no bad things that can happen.

right. These are probably people that are sensitive to radio waves. Wifi networks operate at such low power that there are virtually no bad things that can happen.
Yes but there is no 100% evidence that prooves that they are safe , there isnt any conclusive evidence to prove them dangerous either so its still tricky ground , i myself use wi-fi but i still dont accept that it is 100% safe cos there is no proof to suggest that ,
And actually
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/6674675.stm said:
Readings taken for the programme showed the height of signal strength to be three times higher in the school classroom using Wi-Fi than the main beam of radiation intensity from a mobile phone mast.
and we all know the controversy over safety of mobile phone masts dont we
Im not saying it is dangerous i am simply pointing out it is not 100% prooven safe which i know is difficult to proove but until then we cant consider it to be prooven safe

Im not saying your brain will boil if your exposed to wi-fi cos that would be absurd but i am saying we dont yet know if there are any long term effects from the exposure to wi-fi on a daily basis

Yes but there is no 100% evidence that prooves that they are safe , there isnt any conclusive evidence to prove them dangerous either so its still tricky ground , i myself use wi-fi but i still dont accept that it is 100% safe cos there is no proof to suggest that ,
And actually

and we all know the controversy over safety of mobile phone masts dont we
Im not saying it is dangerous i am simply pointing out it is not 100% prooven safe which i know is difficult to proove but until then we cant consider it to be prooven safe

Im not saying your brain will boil if your exposed to wi-fi cos that would be absurd but i am saying we dont yet know if there are any long term effects from the exposure to wi-fi on a daily basis

lol yea cell phone towers are more powerful so they have more brain damage potential. Also, cell phones broadcast at 1 watt, and wifi is around 30-100mW. Difference? I believe so. Now a microwave oven, is around 800-1200 watts. Way more powerful than a cell phone. Obviously that can kill you. But about wifi, we're talking like 1/3 of a watt, and it's not going to do anything to you.

Back
Top Bottom