Demonoid.com is back online!YAY

Thanks Thelis! Successfully registered! ;D

I am definitely not a troublemaker ;)

Haha, never said you were. :) But since the interwebs is all about serious business, it's always good to make sure you know who you give invites out to.

i heard about that. its bs :(

Well you have to understand that Demonoid is a pretty hard place to get into. Unless you get an invitation code, open registration is rare and it's a pretty tightly knit community. It's real easy to prevent yourself from getting banned. Don't do anything stupid and make sure you know the people you're giving out invites to..or at least have some trust in them. The internet can always be a very decieving place.

its a nice place but really isnt anything special. i soon got over it when it got shut down.
i just find the searches suck and i can find getter torrents even on google :eek:

its a nice place but really isnt anything special. i soon got over it when it got shut down.
i just find the searches suck and i can find getter torrents even on google :eek:

I find that most of the torrents there get consistently good speeds, so I just use it. A lot of the stuff is easily found on The Pirate Bay as well. :p

I have been using isohunt for the most part. Rapidshare a lot lately, as I have a premium account for a month, but I do have a demonoid account if I need it too...

Lol, that's why I gave the codes from my "leecher" account. My premium uploader shall never be used to give any codes.

LOL, i made this thread ages ago

I like Demonoid more then any other site because for most torrents get a good speed of 200kbs +

other sites fail to make it to 10 kbs.

LOL, i made this thread ages ago

I like Demonoid more then any other site because for most torrents get a good speed of 200kbs +

other sites fail to make it to 10 kbs.
not true. i downloaded 7 films last night from a diff site, all at once. was getting an overall speed of 400kb/s on average (most my connection can do is like 470kb/s). when i started downloading one file i was easily getting 100-300kb/s.

anyway i dont mind sharing a code or 2, but only to members who have been here a little while :)

Back
Top Bottom