E3110/E8400 OC Thread

Smartpart

In Runtime
Post up!

Stable for 15hrs 46min. Bios Vcore-1.3125(I've lowered since. Runs fine at 1.3000)
notemps15hr.jpg

With temps...
asdfasd.jpg

I crashed it trying 467x9=4.2Ghz but I think its my ddr2 800 ram. I'm Currently running prime95 with 4x450=4.05Mhz, Bios Vcore 1.30625. Good so far.

I'll post this but I'm still getting threads failing at the 2.5 hour mark when I run the Blend test, not happy with it yet, work in progress.

testdc7.jpg

Dropped the Q806A in after reinstalling Vista and narrowing the bad part to the CPU. (needed 1.45V to boot into Windows).

This chip wouldn't boot into Windows at 3.6GHz with stock volts and VID is 1.15V but it seems to be doing a lot better than the old one.

I'm going to try bringing the core voltage down now.

Also the sensors are stuck.

Worshipme you got screwed over. Try them on a new board cause that isn't good. Im 16+ hrs stable at 4.0 with bios at 1.3125v

It's not the board, it's the CPU. It's luck of the draw with the 45nms and I have been having a pretty unlucky run.

Although I sounded like I'm blaming the board, I just don't like the BIOS, that's all, it's not holding back the CPU's OC. I hit 500 FSB easy.

I'm going to put this on Ebay.

Changed a couple of bios settings, 4 hours plus and going strong. Next is to try reducing vcore.

@worshipme, bad luck there mate after all the waiting, what's your next move?

40ghzp5kprime954hoursxr2.png

@worshipme, bad luck there mate after all the waiting, what's your next move?

I'm going top track down Smartpart, sneak in steal his chip.

Probs be getting an E3110.

Back
Top Bottom