Windows Only!!

hmm.. well firstly you have done lots wrong.

with the reviews and signups your having, you just wasted 300 bux on vbulletin. Get phpbb or smf and make it special, once you get posts and a memberbase then upgrade to vb.

youve wasted your money.

I'm probably going to get myself banned for this but to be honest I don't really give a monkeys. Firstly Lownsey im amazed that you could let something as small as a logo "annoy you" you may not like it? but to say it annoys you is well just stupid.

MSN Muck, It's my forum and I will decide whether or not I have wasted money on Vbulletin and no one else! Phpbb is a terrible forum software and SMF is equally as bad. If I choose to give my members a luxury of VBulletin then that's my choice!

It may be a new forum and not have many members yet, but the ones I have are very nice and are active posters! And the one thing I have that you lot never will is a George Monks free forum!! I really can't see why georges IP has not been blocked at server level yet. He just keeps coming back for more, but then you lot entertain him so he is bound to come back. If you just ignored him he would get bored.

With this I bid farewell to ComputerForums.org and its overly opinionated members who know everything!! And one last thing. I noticed a post about all forums from members on here fail! well take computerforums.org remove a 3 letters from the middle and you have a great forum from an old member who also got fed up with the crap on this forum.

Bye! Bye! Im off to Join Georgie by being banned!!

Please check out this forum... its very much new and needs some members and admins/mods. Please check it out if you get the time. And if you wanna sign up thats even better. Also if you think you could be an admin/mod then contact me via the forum and let me know.

I'm probably going to get myself banned for this but to be honest I don't really give a monkeys. Firstly Lownsey im amazed that you could let something as small as a logo "annoy you" you may not like it? but to say it annoys you is well just stupid.

MSN Muck, It's my forum and I will decide whether or not I have wasted money on Vbulletin and no one else! Phpbb is a terrible forum software and SMF is equally as bad. If I choose to give my members a luxury of VBulletin then that's my choice!

It may be a new forum and not have many members yet, but the ones I have are very nice and are active posters! And the one thing I have that you lot never will is a George Monks free forum!! I really can't see why georges IP has not been blocked at server level yet. He just keeps coming back for more, but then you lot entertain him so he is bound to come back. If you just ignored him he would get bored.

With this I bid farewell to ComputerForums.org and its overly opinionated members who know everything!! And one last thing. I noticed a post about all forums from members on here fail! well take computerforums.org remove a 3 letters from the middle and you have a great forum from an old member who also got fed up with the crap on this forum.

Bye! Bye! Im off to Join Georgie by being banned!!

If you ask people for their opinions, then you must be able to take the criticism that will always come with it, without throwing your toys out of the cot and carrying on like a little 2 year old mate. See ya, hope your forum is a success.

George could easily sign up to your forum though all he would have to do is use a proxy, would he not?

oh i see. When people try and use a proxy to sign up it just doesn't work it just takes them back to the front page again

And the one thing I have that you lot never will is a George Monks free forum!!

LOL you know it's going bad when even Georgie doesn't want to join. Must be the logo then

Take a leaf out of Sherwoods book. http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=71877
He asked for advice and got some constructive criticism ..it wasn't all good but he took it like a man and was appreciative rather than carrying on like a snot nosed baby. I will wrap it all in sugar for you next time then if it makes you not cry.

Back
Top Bottom