Best Torrent Downloader?

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;801546 said:
Ya you'll have to let me know how it works for you. I don't know what there max download is because my connection can't max it. I do know you can set the max download limit through them and its auto set at 500Kb/s down.

My connection tops out at about 850 kbs ,but I have been slowed to dial up till the next month

I use Bitlord Pro (aka Usenext). It costs some coin to use though. I haven't tried uTorrent although I believe I will try it out being as it seems to be the best choice according to you all. :)

+10000 for utorrent.......

It's small, doesn't use a lot of system resources, it runs well.....
It's the only one I use.

um you all fail its μtorrent.
You-effen-fail.gif

To be honest, ive been using torrents for a good 5 years and to say their are 3 main ones that are bitlord, utorrent and azureus, their all the same really, i have had the same speeds on them all and I use bitlord due to the search on the left and for it never fails on me and that its stable, and so are them other two but yet i use bitlord so giving them all marks out of 10/10 their all rated that imo, so many people debate over useless things like these but anyway thats just comming from me expereince side

No,you

You-effen-fail.gif

It's μTorrent :D

capsdexmn4.gif

Back
Top Bottom