Yay! My town is now racist!

There are racists all over the world. Hell, even the Ku Klux Klan is well and alive in the US today. It's just something that we have to live with and hopefully we're all educated enough to embrace all types of cultures and ethnicities.

Lol tell me about it. They still have Klan rallies around here..

But I also know a few people who are "in" the Klan and they aren't the racist, narrow minded, bigoted people that come to mind with the KKK, they're good folk. Around here anyway the Klan is more of a advocate for Southern Rights, they are somewhat similar to the League of the South (in favor of a free and independent South). But I know the Klan isn't like that everywhere.

Cornholio-Soundboard.jpg

LMAO!! thats funny bevis and butt head

umm its not racism if its towards a religion...as is in this situation (islam). Racism is towards color of skin. You don't get to choose that. Religion is totally up to you.

Lol tell me about it. They still have Klan rallies around here..

But I also know a few people who are "in" the Klan and they aren't the racist, narrow minded, bigoted people that come to mind with the KKK, they're good folk. Around here anyway the Klan is more of a advocate for Southern Rights, they are somewhat similar to the League of the South (in favor of a free and independent South). But I know the Klan isn't like that everywhere.

Yeah, from what I've heard some parts of the KKK has toned it down a bit with the racism. Still awfully scary out in the south if you ask me...no offense of course.

None taken;) the South's about like anywhere I suppose, it has it's up's and down's but overall it's a pretty nice place to live...it does have it's quirks though:p

I've never seen anything that indicates the presence of the KKK here.. but I wouldn't be surprised to find them around here.

None taken;) the South's about like anywhere I suppose, it has it's up's and down's but overall it's a pretty nice place to live...it does have it's quirks though:p

Haha yeah I suppose. I think it was after watching Top Gear's roadtrip through the south that made it somewhat scary. Hahaha...

Haha yeah I suppose. I think it was after watching Top Gear's roadtrip through the south that made it somewhat scary. Hahaha...

Haha yeah that was funny as hell, writing things on their cars like:

'Hilary for President'
'Nascar sucks'
'Man-love rules ok?'
'Country & Western is rubbish'
'I'm Bi'

Then they get chased out of Alabama by red necks.

I was in Florida in 2006 and actually saw a van trying to 'convert' gays. Unfortunately, it had a picture of the gayest cowboy I had ever seen on it, and proclaimed It's great to be STRAIGHT'. I only wish I could have taken a picture. I would still be laughing now. God bless the South.

And you're right - racism is for race. We call this 'faith hate'.

Lol I haven't seen that...sounds like something that I could laugh at:p

But yeah, I won't lie. The South is home to some of the most redneck/white trash yeehaw southern hillbillys like you have never seen but it also has some of the friendliest, down to earth folks you'll ever meet, and the food is awesome;)

Haha yeah that was funny as hell, writing things on their cars like:

'Hilary for President'
'Nascar sucks'
'Man-love rules ok?'
'Country & Western is rubbish'
'I'm Bi'

Then they get chased out of Alabama by red necks.

LOL now I know this is something I REALLY need to check out:p only thing that list is missing is

- "Man am I glad Dale Earnheart is dead"
- "I hate that lizard piss you call beer"
- "Would I like more gravy with that? no, why would I want that?"
- "Would I like sweet tea to drink? no, unsweet is the bomb"
- "I'm really happy the North won the war between the states"

I was in Florida in 2006 and actually saw a van trying to 'convert' gays. Unfortunately, it had a picture of the gayest cowboy I had ever seen on it, and proclaimed It's great to be STRAIGHT'. I only wish I could have taken a picture. I would still be laughing now. God bless the South.

And you're right - racism is for race. We call this 'faith hate'.

Dear sweet mother of Mary:(

Back
Top Bottom