Deadbeat Dads?

You should get out straight away, growing up like in an environment like that will really affect you child

Kick him to the curb. Don't make the same mistake my mother did - she stayed married to my ******* of a dad for 20 years, and she never forgave herself.

If he isn't being good to your child, your child will grow up with a father, yes, but she will grow to hate him. If there are bruises, etc, take pictures and show them to the police or at least keep them to remember why you shouldn't be with him. He may have been charming or cute or funny at some point, but I don't find it cute/funny/charming when someone is abusive to their family. I wish you good luck and hope you find happiness.

Honestly...Its not worth it. Your kid will be more happy that you're safe than having a dad. It may be hard when their young and don't understand where daddy is...but they'll understand when their older.

Keep yourself safe so you can keep your kids safe.

yeah i know who it is

You probably shouldn't say who you think it is, leave it up to Fluff to say, she may not want people to know.

Honestly...Its not worth it. Your kid will be more happy that you're safe than having a dad. It may be hard when their young and don't understand where daddy is...but they'll understand when their older.

Keep yourself safe so you can keep your kids safe.

Agree 100%

i grew up without a farther and tbh i preferred it because i know him and he's not at all a good dad but that don't bother me, moving away from him will soon sort your problem, my mum did and they soon split up and she took us and where in the same town still tho, but my dad lives 1mile from me but my mum is happy all the time, she has been with new ones who she loved, it just takes time. my advice is that because ive been and seen my mother threw it, its not at all bad but good hard work and thats alot a mum gives.

you will pull thre

goodluck, im 20 aswell

Back
Top Bottom