Can THIS pc run Age of Conan?

How is that a friggin intergrated GPU? Whatever anyways, i guess i cant look for too indepth answers w/o getting a true folder or worshipme down here. Anyways, i decided im not gonna pass a buddy key to someone who will be playing it on a slideshow.

How indepth do you want? The CPU is passable, but it could definitely be better. Same with the video card. You have enough RAM.

It's not that complicated...

If you still have problems running it your clocks are kinda of slow you could try overclocking it?

Anything else he could do?

Nope, i just wanted some ppl's opinions so i could tell him that i will not give it to him, because he cannot run it decently.

Age of conan? never heard of that is it like a really high end game out? or like the most graphically demanding?

Its a new rpg. Supposed to be much harder and more in depth play than wow. It is supposed to be a little more hardware demanding than most, but I don't think its too intense. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It WILL run fine on that pc. Obviously you can't expect high settings but the game will run just fine. I've played it on a computer that is worse than your friends and I had no problems. There could be some problems during huge pvp stuff or instances where a lot of stuff is going on but overall the game will run fine.

The only thing that might be a problem is the harddrive. The game requires about 25GB so with a 66GB hdd there will be very little left for anything else.

He's got a pretty dang good computer. 2GB of RAM and 3GHz processor is what stands out to me the most. He can probably run Age of Conan with no problems at all.

Back
Top Bottom