Whats ur fps?!?!?!

I would watch it. No one said anything for you to magically turn into a jerk, here. It's people like you who really ruin forums, you know?

When I said "dumb question" I said it out of context like people usually say it...meaning that I SHOULD know the answer to it, but I didn't, therefore I asked. Don't you usually ask if there's something you don't know, or do you just walk around this world acting like your head's been chopped off not knowing what's wrong? Seriously, back off. It's people that nitpick and go out of their way to start arguements that gets them into trouble..you can go somewhere esle if you wanna do that.

As Prodigy said, forums are meant to answer questions.

Well put sir :D

if u think its a dumb question don't bother posting on the thread, and usually u check ur fps in a game going through the console or use fraps

That's a bad attitude to have here man. There is no such thing as a dumb question in here.

<<Deleted>> my bad i saw what dude said as a put down to my thread dont kill me lol

That's a bad attitude to have here man. There is no such thing as a dumb question in here.

I thought he was calling my thread a bad question, not his question

I'm getting 35FPS on PKR now with my slightly OC'd 8600GTS.

Much better than 7FPS I got with my old card.

:D

EDIT:

Just OC'd a little bit more and i'm now getting 50FPS.

I'm getting 35FPS on PKR now with my slightly OC'd 8600GTS.

Much better than 7FPS I got with my old card.

:D

Whats PKR? and I have a question how outdated is my 1900XTX? is like the new HD series like blow my 1900 away?

i think ive got the lowest spec pc on this forum or atleast 1 of the lowest.

p4 1.8ghz
768mb ram
windows xp sp2
geforce3 ti 200
then again im not a hardcore gamer so it doesnt matter that my system sucks

Back
Top Bottom