Best Torrent Downloader?

My brother got bittorent once and said one of the newer versions looks identical to uTorrent. I found that a little humorous.

Everyone is saying uTorrent, but I haven't had much success with anything other than LimeWire or FrostWire's built in torrent client. I use FrostWire for my torrents, it manages the settings automatically and I usually get my full internet speed if there are 20+ seeders. One time I got close to full speed with 1 seed, but a lot of leechers. I forget the exact number.

uTorrent. I used BitTyrant for a while...but the Java-based Azureus engine uses more resources than I'd like.

Well I just said image shack because I copy the torrent URL and upload it there. Imageshack downloads it to there server then I can download it at my convince and I don't have to worry how many seeders there are on the torrent because its already downloaded to there server.

Plus I get max speed from there server. So its great if there are not many seeders. Rather then leave the computer up for a day waiting I just let IS run and check back to see when its finished.

Before I used this I also used Utorrent. But that kills bandwidth while surfing the web. Now I just download to IS then when I leave for the day click the file I want and download it then at full speed even if the torrent is dead because its already downloaded to there server.

Back
Top Bottom