Admin or Moderator Jobs

By the way your rules say no advertising other forums on your forum. And george comes in and places an ad for your forum. Link has been removed. At CV that is.
And as far as not having a problem with george at CV, He got banned once and posts nothing useful. Sherwood I would keep george on a real short leash.
Rules:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are to be no abusive comments in this area if so you will get an infraction.
No advertising of forums you will get an infraction if so.
There is to be no computer talk no worries it will be moved
These rules are to protect you.
Thanks
Please view this thread[/irl] for a more detailed list of rules. Thank you

George
Administrator team.
This may be edited at any time.
Head Moderator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by George : Today at 09:31 AM.

Also if it's a computer forum why can't you talk about computers? Sherwood and guyguy, ya'll need to rewrite those rules. That alone can hurt you. And um, well the rest you'll find out on your own...

Errors and database failures every where.

And i would like to apologise for George advertising i never asked him to.

okay thank you for all of you advise...

And as soon as the forum is back up George is the first to go as he has been to much of a problem.

Sherwood, are you having problems with your site and forum? Its been down for some time? If you need any help with anything let me know and I will help you. If you are having server trouble to I can help you and provide you with free hosting for a year to help get you started. If you need any help let me know.

Also we have one mod place opening who would be able to be on the forum for 1-2 hours if possibly throughout the day,

Back
Top Bottom