Deadbeat Dads?

if he is your ex then you have no relationship with him anymore , you shouldnt let him near you at all both emotionally and physically ,if it helps arrange for him to collect the baby from you in a public place rather than have him coming to your house , the only reason you two should come into contact is to do with the child and he shouldnt ask you anything else to do with your life and how you are getting on
if he is your ex and he still physically abuses you maybe its time to call the cops and dont let him get away with it , i mean would you let a random stranger physically abuse you ?
if you fear he may do the same to your daugther then as another member said seek legal advice to arrange for him to have supervised access to her

if he dosent want anythign to do with the child then sadly you cannot force him to apart from the maintenance

Just waiting for American Sensei to chime in. But as Thelis said, CALL THE POLICE.

Just keep a knife/gun handy....haha j/k but seriously, think of the kid. I grew up without a mom since I was about 4 or 5 and my life is kind of screwy because my dad doesn't always know how to be a parent alone. I think that I would rather have no parent then one that I get to watch beat up my mom and I. I suggest finding another man that actually is kind and loving to your child and taking this current one out of your life totally...except for those nice checks that he sends.

Thanks for your advice guys.
For now, I have asked him to stay away until he and sort himself out. Hopefully when he manages that, our daughter and I won't just be strangers.

Thats good what you have done,

If he wants to be in your child's life , he should prove himself worthy

never stay with a guy who hurts you
because if he can hurt you whos to say he wont hurt your kid

qft

I grew up without my dad around. I think my mother did the right thing getting us away from him. If he hits you, he probably won't hesitate to hit the kid either. Get out and call the cops on him. Just my .02.

Back
Top Bottom