Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what random chit chat is for. Stop trying to save the world.

im not trying to save the world im just trying to make you realise that by making childish posts like that your just sinking to his level and making the forum look bad/childish as a whole ,

LOL! Dont you hate those fake virus hoaxs emails? I Just got one from a friend,i responded,i just there response,do you hate n00bs that have no idea that know what they are talking about?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, May 29, 2008 at 9:20 AM
Subject: RE: BIG virus coming (Please Read)]
To:

AWWW WHY NOT? MAYBE LUKE WILL. SEE HE MAY THINK ITS A JOKE AND TRY FOR YOU ITS ACTUALLY QUITE INTERESTING TO SEE TRY.
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:10:14 +1000
To:
Subject: Re: BIG virus coming (Please Read)]

er NO

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 9:04 AM, karina Mozer wrote:
not so funny as you think ours did all programs wiped which means although not physically not destroyed basically the same as won't or rather can't even start as the program was wiped. so you have to re-program or even re-buy ALL programs. believe me i know that's why we don't have pc getting fixed. sooooooooooo
you gonna try it?

I just Responded lol.

Have a look around at the rest of the forum for the bad language and name calling if you want to see stuff making the forum look bad. I am yet to see you stepping in and taking action there. Making fun of the forum serial pest in the random chit chat thread is the least of the problems of this forum

yes i know but at the moment i am talking about this problem , and IMO it isnt the least of the problems , im not just talking about it in here its in a few other threads as well and i know george isnt the most loved person round here but all i ever here is crap about him and it all looks a bit childish to guests if we are just constantly going on about this one ,member at the time making childish playground insults towards him

if somebody comes to look and just sees a load of chilfdish insult posts at one member i dont think thats going to attract them to this particular forum is it

Oh and the reason i havent as you put it "stepped in" is because i havent whitnessed theese things first hand , because if i didi i would voice my opinion on what i saw if i thought it was wrong

indeed, and lets face it. there are better pc forums out there, so if this crap is on the forum they will look elsewhere.
it cant always be helped though and george really has had a negative effect

i think we should really just place a ban on using the name george on these forums. it would be nice if every time he made an account he would just get banned and no one would talk about it.

i think we should really just place a ban on using the name george on these forums. it would be nice if every time he made an account he would just get banned and no one would talk about it.

exacttly my point , whats the point in going on about him all the time just giving him the attention he obviously wants so bad,tbh i bet he loves it cos we all talk about him all the time

yes i know but at the moment i am talking about this problem , and IMO it isnt the least of the problems , im not just talking about it in here its in a few other threads as well and i know george isnt the most loved person round here but all i ever here is crap about him and it all looks a bit childish to guests if we are just constantly going on about this one ,member at the time making childish playground insults towards him

if somebody comes to look and just sees a load of chilfdish insult posts at one member i dont think thats going to attract them to this particular forum is it

Oh and the reason i havent as you put it "stepped in" is because i havent whitnessed theese things first hand , because if i didi i would voice my opinion on what i saw if i thought it was wrong
That's where our opinions differ then as i believe as long as it is within the rules then people should be free to talk about anything they wish and as it stands talking about him is within the rules. I hate nothing more than overzealous censorship.

we cant let george win. thats why we are continuing to pwn his a$$ where ever possible.
i agree with the free speech thing ^ theres nothing wrong with talking about him and it hasnt really become an issue yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom