Firefox 3.0 RC1

I've been using FF3 since Beta 2 or something, it's worth checking out. I've had RC1 since it came out and it's a real improvement over the previous ones, Mozilla themselves say that now's the time for extension developers to begin porting their code and making stuff compatible which was a serious problem in the older betas, hardly anything worked with them.

I've been using FF3 since Beta 2 or something, it's worth checking out. I've had RC1 since it came out and it's a real improvement over the previous ones, Mozilla themselves say that now's the time for extension developers to begin porting their code and making stuff compatible which was a serious problem in the older betas, hardly anything worked with them.

Wow RC1 is really nice! Even on these crappy school computers the usual websites I go to load way faster! Its more stable too...

One thing, usually when you type in your password and press enter a little box pops up asking you to save it. Usually I press enter twice which automatically selects 'Not now'. In RC1 its a whole bar that pops up under the bookmark toolbar; I don't really like that.

I don't like the bit that fast finds sites. it comes up incredibly un ordered,

I used to come here by typeing c - o - m downarrow enter.

now I have to type the whole thing because it tries taking me to the mod control pannel first.

same as my mail, and facebook and stuff.... their intelligent fix for something that wasn't broken now means I'm taking twice as long to go to sites through having to type the whole address.

I don't like the bit that fast finds sites. it comes up incredibly un ordered,

I used to come here by typeing c - o - m downarrow enter.

now I have to type the whole thing because it tries taking me to the mod control pannel first.

same as my mail, and facebook and stuff.... their intelligent fix for something that wasn't broken now means I'm taking twice as long to go to sites through having to type the whole address.

That's kinda why there's bookmarking, so you don't have to type it in each time...

Back
Top Bottom