Whats ur fps?!?!?!

Intel GMA 950 Integrated 251mb

CS:S running in Forced Directx 7 (640x480 res, Everything Low) 17fps avg :)

But i got a new video card, newegg takes forever to ship though.

Dumb question..as I'm not really a heavy gamer...but how the heck do you find out your FPS in a game?

Dumb question..as I'm not really a heavy gamer...but how the heck do you find out your FPS in a game?

if u think its a dumb question don't bother posting on the thread, and usually u check ur fps in a game going through the console or use fraps

i can max out minesweeper at like 50 fps, full AA ans AS

lol...i get 30 CSS, 25-40 hl2, 30ish bf2, and 2 crysis

if u think its a dumb question don't bother posting on the thread, and usually u check ur fps in a game going through the console or use fraps

I would watch it. No one said anything for you to magically turn into a jerk, here. It's people like you who really ruin forums, you know?

When I said "dumb question" I said it out of context like people usually say it...meaning that I SHOULD know the answer to it, but I didn't, therefore I asked. Don't you usually ask if there's something you don't know, or do you just walk around this world acting like your head's been chopped off not knowing what's wrong? Seriously, back off. It's people that nitpick and go out of their way to start arguements that gets them into trouble..you can go somewhere esle if you wanna do that.

As Prodigy said, forums are meant to answer questions.

Back
Top Bottom